Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Living the High Life

Chagria, a strange world covered in high plateaus and deep oceans. It was renowned for it's various resorts and luxury hotels both above and below the oceans waves. Tibera wasn't usually one for such idyllic faire, but this wasn't just for her. She was intending to invite a man along on this little excursion! A message was sent out via the holonet to her favorite flyboy, Kalic Daws Kalic Daws .

[Heya flyboy, I have just sent you some coordinates to a resort on Chagria. Feel free to visit, my treat! I figure I owe you that much for being a ghost for the past few months!]

That short message was delivered by a holographic projection of the towering woman, she figured he'd enjoy hearing her voice. Though it didn't strike her that Kalic wouldn't get the full effect of her holomessage, given his lack of eyes. Was that perhaps a bit insensitive of her? Best not to overthink things, just focus on making this stay magical.

Ever since their first hookup after meeting on Zinder, Tibera found herself with newfound confidence and vigor. She no longer felt she needed to hide behind armor and thick clothes. As she reclined poolside at the resort, she was willing to not hide her burn scars or her face, even if it did get the odd stare from passersby. What did she care about these stares? Someone out there in the wide wide galaxy actually saw something in her. Even with her less than ideal appearance and gruff persona!

Now all there was to do was to wait by the datapad and hope he shows.

Kalic had gotten the message, and was surprised at first. Also thankfully the Starcrest did have various tactile systems for Miraluka. He listened and looked at the message, smiling. He'd type in the coordinates, making the jump to Chagria and landing near the resort. He opened the canopy, looking out at the building.

"Well dang. Pretty nice place." He said, opening the cheek of the cockpit to get his stuff from the on-fighter storage and get heading in. While he had gotten into something appropriate for the most pair, his eye wrap was still there. It was a Miraluka thing considering as a species their face simply had pits where eyes would be. Just less weird for everyone around. He walked up, smiling as he saw Tibera Jessen Tibera Jessen . "Looking nice today." He said, waiting to see her response.

It wasn't hard to find Kalic, she'd be able to pick the handsome pilot out from a kilometer away. She took a few long looks as her partner drew close. He was dressed perfectly for the a vacation, which gave Tibera a great deal to admire. The mercenary gave a soft smile before putting her arms around her date's neck. Her she was careful not to put too much pressure on him, more than once she'd get a little too excited while squeezing a lover.

"Thanks for the sweet talk Kalic, you're looking fine yourself!" The young human then started back up to her seat by the pool, motioning for the Miraluka to follow.

Normally she felt strange being out of her armor, like everyone was staring at her burns. Not so when Kalic was around. When he was nearby she felt a lot of those thoughts melt away, it was a grand feeling indeed. Now she could feel a bit more comfortable walking around in a bathing suit, modest as it was. A black one piece swimsuit currently being covered by a colorful shirt that was completely buttoned. It was pretty reserved for beachwear.

"It's really nice to see you again. hopefully you didn't mind waiting to see me. Work can really take a toll on me I guess." Tibera didn't want to me this trip all about work, but she did feel the need for an explanation. Kalic was a good man by her view, and he deserved at least that much.

Kalic Daws Kalic Daws

Kalic smiled, happy to see Tibera again. She wasn't too hard on him with the greeting, and he would follow her step toward one of the sitting areas around the pool. He'd look for a spot next to her, finding it a bit hilarious how a beach chair could be more relaxing than his cockpit seat to sit in. He smiled when the woman commented on waiting, and that work could take a toll.

"Don't worry. I get it all too well. But I have to admit it makes finally seeing you again a little sweeter."

Tibera Jessen Tibera Jessen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom