Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA 17/8-21/8

Connor Harrison

C
Hi all!

Just letting you know I'm away visiting my Mum and family up North from tomorrow until Sunday.

I should be around for smaller posts to keep stories going and PMs.

This will also bleed into the w/c 22nd August for I have a weeks holiday off work because I got a new job and had my last day today - woo! New job starts 30th August, 5mins from home rather than 40mins which is nice!

Primarily this will affect [member="Aria Vale"] | [member="Jamie Pyne"] | [member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Katagiri Ike"] | [member="Rekali the Hutt"] | [member="Keira Ticon"]

Cheers!

QNQLqoe.gif

Rekali the Hutt

R
[member="Connor Harrison"]

Have a good time man. We'll see you when you get back, and you'll have a post or two ready for you. :)

Connor Harrison

C
Shout out to [member="Aria Vale"] | [member="Jamie Pyne"] | [member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Katagiri Ike"] | [member="Rekali the Hutt"] | [member="Keira Ticon"] and all those who care...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFnAIJFuC78

Thanks for your patience; I'll catch up and make my posts real soon.

:)

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Coci Heavenshield"] That's why....!

Sorry, didn't think you'd miss me being away or notice me return so, y'know...just left you doing what you do.

giphy.gif

Not really, didn't think as I wasn't writing with you! Thanks for your messages. Both of them. Which is strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom