Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA 7/24 - 7/27

I will be away for most of this coming weekend. The Taylor Swift concert is Saturday night (YAY!) and I will be spending the weekend in Cape Cod at a friend's place. I won't take any Codex submissions after Thursday, but if any are open I will try and check my phone once in a while to keep up. I am not actively participating in the invasion of Ord Mirit, so anything that needs to be brought up on the Republic end for that, or in general can be handled by Kian and Corvus. :wub:

[member="Julius Sedaire"] | [member="Varus Shatterstar"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

[member="Kian Karr"]

ojxoRVm.gif

I plan on it :p Why else would I have bought front stage tickets for $300? ;)

Edit: I also didn't know you were attending ;)

Your heading off on my birthday, nice.

And for the record Kian, your version of talent is probably Justin Beiber or something.

[member="Kian Karr"]
[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] have fun at the concert also if you can try pick up some noise canceling ear plugs, you will still hear everything fine but your ears won't die after the gig is done.

trust me I use them all the time especially since I a musician. (my ears are to precious )

Dance+dance+revolution+gunna+take+a+decade+for+it+to_c9d140_4462719.gif

300 dollars to watch the air headed, bubblegum princess frolick on stage while a bunch of teenage girls squeal all night.

You couldn't pay me 300 dollars to go through that even if I was sloppy drunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom