Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA 9/3/18 - 19/3/18

Although I have just come back to the board and have initiated some roleplay with the following people tagged, I have to admit that all of this was done off the cuff, and as you can expect with me, was badly timed considering the fact that this Friday on the 9th I have beginning an 8 day e-sport tournament with Oldschool Runescape, that will be culminating in a final on the 17th.

During this time I will be dedicating 20 hours of my day, every day, trying to get the best equipment and levels that I can with my characters so that when I compete in the final I will have the best chance I can give myself to win it and the cash prize. This is very important to me and the career choice I have made in the past year and a half, which was around about the time that I was last active in Chaos.

This isn't me letting all of you down and quitting, as in the past four days I realized how much I missed writing and how many history I managed to cultivate with this character in the past four and a bit years, despite the fact that I've had long periods of being AFK. So I'll be back on the 19th of March and I'll be continuing my attempts to generate some meaningful roleplay for myself and those of us who are tagged.

I'll still be active on the board from now until the 8th, but I wanted to make this thread in advance so everyone knows. A lot of you recently participated in my auction and bought some very lucrative items. You have my permission to submit Factor / Codex modifications to represent the transference of ownership and roleplay having them without the initial roleplay I wanted to do. Hopefully when I come back you will be up for doing that roleplay.

[member="Vanessa Vantai"] | [member="Cedric Grayson"] | [member="Ignis Imura"] | [member="Vokun"] | [member="Darth Ophidia"] | [member="Ostanes"] | [member="Thraxis"] | [member="Darth Metus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom