Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA / Announcement

OOC Writer Account
Last month, I was feeling very motivated to write on SWRP. I participated in the OS usurping to try and become the Dark Lord of the Sith as [member="Vilox Pazela"]; I got right into the thick of things with the Galactic Republic as [member="Ella Nova"]; and I planned to continue growing my businesses in tier as [member="Alicia Drey"]. Forward five or so weeks and I'm feeling pretty drained. I haven't made a IC post on SWRP in over a week.

I've had some financial and health issues irl, coupled with a deep depression, so I have a bad case of writers block. I write when I am depressed mostly, as it helps me get off my thoughts, but every now and then I just can't write and that just happens to be the case right now.

My main prerogative on SWRP Chaos is [member="Darth Ayra"]. She is my favourite character on this website because I feel that her story has the most potential. Her story has also progressed much further than all my characters and I quite simply enjoy writing her more than my other characters. I've always primarily been a Sith writer, and whilst I've enjoyed my experiment with [member="Ella Nova"], the current status of the Galactic Republic is stressful.

Sad as I am to let down the GR faction down, I will be retiring Ella. I also will be dropping [member="Vilox Pazela"]. When I do come back from this LOA, which is for an indefinite amount of time (probably when I am feeling better), I will be focusing entirely on [member="Darth Ayra"] / [member="Alicia Drey"]. I just can't handle more than one character. I'm limited like that.

That's all folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom