Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA/Reduced Activity

Lots of stuff going on over the next few months so I won't be able to post as much--maybe once a week depending on how busy I get! Responses will be pretty slow through early November and may stretch through December. Because I can't predict how super slow I'm gonna be, I won't be joining any public threads for a while and will be pulling out of the ones I'm in now. I'll still be around on discord so hmu if you want to chat!

Affects:

Joza: [member="Enyo Typhos"] [member="Jorg"] [member="Rosa Gunn"] [member="Raijin"] [member="Ara Zambrano"] [member="AD-8"] [member="Alize Rosenheim"]

Alm: [member="Darth Vizios"] [member="Skai"] [member="Vereshin"] [member="Kainan Wolfe"]

(Sorry if I forgot a tag, going off of memory, I love all of you)

PeQ1c7k.gif

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Joza Perl"] No apologies needed - you take your time and do what you need to do. We'll be here to support you anytime. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom