Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA till 9 March

She moves like she don't care
Will be away from home from 26 Feb to 9 Mar. Expect little or no replies to threads during this period. Will still be on Discord when possible.

Affected personnel: [member="Sol Damerin"] | [member="Marina DeVoe"] | [member="Dr. Aes'ona Terrani"] | [member="Rekha Kaarde"] | [member="John Locke"] | [member="Cecilia Wissen"] | [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"] | [member="Maple Harte"]

[member="Sol Damerin"], you have two weeks to think about our thread before I respond. I expect you to hold the fences from those beasts until I'm back.

Now don't be a grumpy man and smile :)

Edit: Fine, apparently you replied. I will have two weeks to sit on it then.

I'm sure you can, [member="Marina DeVoe"]. I'm bringing my Bluetooth keyboard along but no promises. I might be too tired to write at night. The good news is that I should be able to catch up on the weekend.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Oh?...will there be an open tab I can start at your Coruscant bar, [member="Rekha Kaarde"] ?..?? :huh:

Say...if that's the case.... [member="Mariya Fleischer"], take your time, girlfriend. Don't worry about me....
I'll be good for a while over at Rekka's :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom