Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA until 5/3

Guys. I completed all my clinical requirements as of this morning, and I think tonight I may get as close to corpse-like as it is possible to be while sleeping. So relieved.

However, finals are upon me, and with the way my schedule looks for the next two weeks I'm going to have to forego a social life and my hobbies in order to get a good chunk of my studying done. I'll be around OOC or on Skype most likely, but definitely no posts until I can recite this study guide in my sleep. I'll be catching up on Tuesday!

giphy.gif

[member="Darth Carach"] | [member="Darth Adekos"] | [member="Darth Orcus"] | [member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Nejaa Niynx"] | [member="Jericho"] | [member="Rhuza Kingpriest"] | [member="Lok Munin"] | [member="Connor Harrison"]

Connor Harrison

C
Your dedication to your studies is exemplary [member="Matsu Xiangu"] over anything else and you'll certainly reap the rewards. Best of luck with it all - don't burn out however!

captain-america.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom