Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA update

Tomorrow my wife and son leave; day after that is me and my daughter. We'll all spend the next two weeks visiting my parents in the West (I'll check in during this period but won't be posting much). Then late August, early September, we'll be settling into our new place. Then my wife's last semester begins and I become house husband full-time until Christmas. Basically, don't expect me to be at full capacity for about three weeks. I'll continue to lack the time and memory space to reply to 50% of the messages I get on the board and on Skype. Anyone who gets offended by my neglect: I promise to steal everything you love when I get back.

Matreya

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Have a blast bro. We're moving as well. Been extremely difficult being active, but I am determined. Not the same kind of move as yourself though so I feel your problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom