Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA

Dear Youngins,

I have been in treatment for cancer for about two months and I guess while trying to pretend I wasn't by going to the gym I over did it. Long story short. Going to be in the hospital for a bit. They may let me play on my phone but who knows.

Anyway, not a big deal, see y'all in a few days most likely. Don't burn the place down without me.

-Ordo

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Ordo"]

...holy sh_t.

I... I really don't know what else to say other than 'good luck.' You're going to have a rough time ahead of you, and I pray that you'll make it through things smoothly. You survived the Mandalorians. You can definitely survive this.

Ordo said:
Dear Youngins,

I have been in treatment for cancer for about two months and I guess while trying to pretend I wasn't by going to the gym I over did it. Long story short. Going to be in the hospital for a bit. They may let me play on my phone but who knows.

Anyway, not a big deal, see y'all in a few days most likely. Don't burn the place down without me.

-Ordo
Stay safe, we all want the best for you, so don't worry about us, do what you need to do. I hope everything turns out good in the end, it's taking everything I have to not literally cry right now, I've had family go through this and I really want to see you come out okay.

Live in Light, Surf Master
@Ordo: As much as we can be here for you we are.

I absolutely mean this: If there's anything I can do, even sending silly jokes or ordering your favourite pizza/flower/DVD to your bedside, LET ME KNOW.

Take care, Frank. *BIG hugs*

Stephanie Swail

S
[member="Ordo"]

You take it easy sir, and put all your focus into getting through the days ahead. We will be right here waiting for you.

Best wishes to you friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom