Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA

Karrie

Princess of Baalia and Senator to the Galactic Sen
I have submitted my homeplanet for a Planet Creation Submission. I am going to stop rping and stop all work on my faction until a decision is reached on my submission.

Everything may be deleted, my writer's account, my faction, everything and started a new, depending upon what decision is made about my submission.

To Gir Quee, who I am currently rping with and to anyone else who wished to rp with me, my humblest apologies for the mess I have created.

Until I see everyone again, be well and May The Force Be With You.

Karrie

[member="Karrie"]
The planet will be handled by the Codex Judges when they can.

I encourage you to continue RPing and building your faction, but it's best not to RP on the planet until it's approved in case changes need to be made.

In any case, the planet will not be denied outright without some help to improve it from the judges.

Karrie

I am returning from my LOA.

I understand the Codex Judges are very busy and will review my submission when they can. Until they have reached their decision and make it known, I will not be rping with my writer account of any of the characters which I already have.

I will be rping with new characters, which I had considered creating and rping with when I first became a member of Chaos.

Karrie

Yet again, I must extend my LOA.

I also profoundly apologize again to [member="Gir Quee"] and to anyone else who had wished to RP with me. But I must continue to decline RPing with anyone until Baalia is sorted and work on my Faction, The Tenth Fleet of Baalia, will also cease until Baalia is sorted once and for all.

And I am having my doubts if I will ever see that day come about.

The complete and utter mess which was Baalia - my Planet Submission continues despite my best efforts to comply with the wishes of the Codex Judges.

All though I definitely do not in any way wish for this, it's beginning to appear to me that I will never be in a position to continue RPing on Chaos.

And I do so very much wish to continue RPing with the members of Chaos.

I will continue giving my best effort toward complying with the Codex Judges on the issue of Baalia and I hope with everything that I am that maybe one day, I will possibly get to continue RPing with the members of Chaos.

When that day will be, I do not know.

[member="Karrie"]
Most submissions except the most basic require changes. The more ambitious your submission and the newer one is to the game the more changes there are likely to be simply because it’s a balancing act.

Still, as I have said often before, there is nothing stopping you from RPing as your character and mentioning your world under judgement. I only caution you from setting it on said planet because some things may yet be changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom