Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Long-Term Familial Ties

Hey everyone,

I've been imagining what Balun Vale's parents or family would be like if they were to turn up. Long story short, Balun was given to the New Jedi Order on Coruscant as a Baby and has no idea where he's from, who his parents are, or whether or not he has siblings. This leaves a massive gap in his life as he has no knowledge of his background save for his only idea of family being the NJO and the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.

Balun isn't quick to trust because he was given to the Jedi at birth (for reasons unknown), which affects his self-image. I have never given a reason for why his family did not raise him, and I have only introduced his resentment at being abandoned.

I'm wondering if others might be open to playing these pivotal influences. The Jedi gave him the surname Vale, not his birth name. There could be any number of reasons that he was given to the Jedi, and it may be that the people who brought him to the Temple weren't even his parents. It's a blank canvas regarding RP potential, and my only hope is that any re-established connections will be long-term. I'm happy for these characters to be of any affiliation, Force-Users or not. As Balun knows nothing about them, the surprise will add to the impact of the roleplay of both IC and OOC.

If there are writers out there who might be open to something like this, essentially gaining a 17-year-old Son, let me know, and we can discuss the details! Just be prepared for the IC Interrogation, as Bale wants answers xD

Baby brother is that you?

Phinn was given up at birth and raised in an Ithorian Monastery run orphanage.

We could be potential half-siblings. Can't help you on the parental front however.

That sounds good to me. :D Obviously, I'm trying to figure out the parental front, so depending on if/who they are, that will affect you as well, lol. I've PM'd Darth Immortuos Darth Immortuos to see what his thoughts are about the story. If that goes ahead, it will need to work for you too so I'll keep you posted. Or if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears :)

no-well.gif

Maybe? Timeline would fit...

hi again balun XD my main rp partner (we've been writing for 6 whole years) for aurelia left due to irl. and shes been in the backburner for a while. but planning to revamp her whole story while keeping some elements to it. shes 38.

Iskendyr Yvarro Iskendyr Yvarro | Nej Tane Nej Tane | Countess Anétresya Countess Anétresya

So, Judah Dashiell Judah Dashiell has agreed to go ahead with this. His Character is already romantically involved, and the story will be something like a drunken one-night thing seventeen years ago. Because of this, and the fact that this will affect a couple of other characters already situated in his family, I won't be looking for additional family members at this time.

Should it happen in the future, it would need to work for him and his Writing Partners/IC Family Members.

Appreciate the interest guys, I really do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom