Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Looking for Card Subjects IX: The Ancient Cycle

As I have started working on the droid cards, some sneak peeks coming soon, I have also begun planning out the next set as chosen by the board. This set will be heavily focused on the Jedi and Sith and their conflicts that have erupted on the board. You all know the drill by now: If you want your character included, along with any specific skills or abilities referenced, any tech or artifacts they've made, any events that should be included and so on, please post below with links.

This set will be pulling from current era, of course, but also reaching back to the board's beginning with the original Sith Empire and Republic, the One Sith and Republic, first Galactic Alliance, Silver Jedi, Levantine Sanctum, the revived Sith Empire forming from the Ascendancy, and so on. So please, if you were part of any of the past factions have stuff you want included (and helps me cut down on trawling through the archives) include them below as well!

Fiolette Yvarro, Omega Crisis, https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/deadly-void-fleeting.79023/post-1316548 | FIV Rae Sloane, there was never a sub for this for the OG 2016 variant so you could just say canonical resurgent class.

[after a conversation on discord]

Fiolette Yvarro, Battle of the Ison Corridor, https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/...nvasion-of-first-order-hoth-bespin-hex.92101/ | FIV Warspite https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/warspite-class-dreadnought.82280/

Will edit if I recall any others.

I would love to have Revna represented, even though she's still just a Sith Apprentice right now - as writing her story brings me great joy, and I love her dynamic with her grumpy and very opinionated Master, Darth Strosius.

While she has been involved in several Dominions and Junctions on behalf of the Sith Order, her involvement in the Siege of Tion, which the Sith Order won over the Empire of the Lost, is something I'm very happy about as it was my first ever Invasion with her. I am definitely excited to have her be involved in some Sith vs Jedi stories as we get closer to more conflicts with the Alliance!

Beyond this, she has an affinity for Sith Lightning, and probably some of her more defining aspects is her spicy and fearless personality (she's gotta be to put up with Ali most of the time!), her insatiable drive for knowledge and to learn all she can about the Force, and her devotion to the Dark side and to the Sith in general. Freedom, vengeance, faith, and sacrifice are words that define and shape her story and will continue to do so throughout her story arc.

idk if any of this will help. just message me on discord if you need anything else or have any more questions. You know how to reach me lol

Before I forget, guess I'll throw this here. Teket (AKA Darth I'uk) is a new Ewok Sith of the Dark Empire, training under Onrai of all people lol. He's relatively inexperienced, but technically faced off against a Jedi already (even if they didn't actually fight). He's very chaotic and loves destruction. Still building his repertoire, but his notable abilities so far are gliding on the winds with his cloak and making himself bouncy. He definitely isn't intimidated by anyone's size and has a rather inflated sense of self-worth. He's also pretty good at pilfering random objects.
Teket.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom