Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Threads

Hey guy's I've got a ton of ideas kicking around and a lot of inspiration for writing atm. I'm looking to find more active writing partners interested in weaving exploration-themed or adventure-driven stories. I'm particularly keen on threads that focus on getting to know characters on a deeper level—be it through friendship, rivalry, or unexpected alliances.

A bit about my character, Braze:
  • He's a Padawan with a relentless drive for self-perfection, mixed with playful wit and a strong sense of loyalty.
  • Currently, he's honing his skills as a burgeoning weapons-master & weaponsmith artisan, as well as dedicating himself to martial arts. He has a penchant for chaos and trouble and is always seeking his next thrill.
  • I'm open to exploring new friendships and creating memorable enemies for him.
  • I'm also comfortable with him facing more intense or traumatic encounters, as those can push character growth in unique ways.
  • Braze is also interested in pilgrimages to other temples and learning from different teachers to expand his knowledge and skills.
Some potential story ideas we could explore together:
  • Sparring Partners or Combat Rivals: If your character enjoys a challenge, they could spar or duel with Braze, testing each other's limits in combat and martial arts.
  • Weaponsmithing Collaborations: Need a custom weapon or have an interest in forging? Braze can help design and craft unique weapons, creating opportunities for some cool, hands-on collaborations.
  • Dangerous Adventures: Braze thrives in dangerous, chaotic situations. Whether it's exploring ancient ruins or embarking on a deep-space mission, teaming up for a high-stakes adventure could be exciting!Got a cool idea? Let's hear it.
  • Friendly or Unfriendly Rivalry: Braze loves competition, so if your character is equally competitive or driven, a rivalry dynamic could develop. Whether it's friendly sparring, combat philosophy clashes, or one-upmanship in dangerous stunts, it'll be fun!
  • Mentor or Student Dynamic: If your character has skills in martial arts, weaponsmithing, or spiritual knowledge, they could teach Braze—or vice versa! I'm also open to Braze going on a pilgrimage to learn from other teachers or temples.
Adventure-Themed Suggestions:

• Treasure Hunt in Ancient Ruins: Braze and your character team up (or compete) to find a powerful artifact hidden deep in forgotten ruins, facing traps, puzzles, and hostile forces along the way.
  • Expedition to an Uncharted Planet: Braze joins your character on an expedition to explore a newly discovered planet, where they must survive harsh environments, unknown creatures, and uncover the planet's secrets.
  • Escaping a Deadly Labyrinth: Braze and your character get trapped in an ancient labyrinth filled with lethal traps and creatures. They must work together to find the way out while staying alive.
  • Chasing a Bounty Across the Galaxy: Braze and your character are on the hunt for the same target—whether it's for justice or profit. Their pursuit takes them across multiple planets, dealing with underworld figures and hostile forces along the way.
Rivalry Suggestions:
  • Martial Arts Challenger: Someone with a different combat philosophy, leading to friendly sparring or intense duels.
  • Weaponsmith Rival: Another aspiring weaponsmith, constantly trying to outdo Braze in design and or technique.
  • Reckless Rival: A fellow thrill-seeker who pushes Braze into increasingly dangerous stunts.
If You Want Braze as the Rival / Antagonist:
  • Relentless Challenger: Braze pushes your character to their limits, constantly challenging them in combat or skills, seeming more like an obstacle than an ally.
  • Reckless Antagonist: Braze drags your character into dangerous stunts, pushing them beyond their comfort zone, often creating friction.
  • Overconfident Duelist: Braze challenges your character, teasing them and making them feel underestimated, turning training into a rivalry.
If You Want a Rivalry That Can Go Either Way:
  • Combat Philosophy Clash: Braze and your character have opposing views on combat, constantly debating or testing each other's techniques in duels or missions.
  • Adventurous Thrill-Seekers: Braze and your character are both thrill-seekers, each trying to one-up the other in dangerous stunts or risky adventures.
  • Sparring Rivals: Whether in training or on the battlefield, Braze and your character push each other to the limits, always striving to see who's better.
If You want to be a Sith Rival:
  • Sith Apprentice Duel: Braze encounters a Sith apprentice who tries to tempt him to the dark side, while they both compete for dominance in combat and ideology.
  • Dark Mirror Rival: A Sith sees potential in Braze and tries to twist him toward their own path, sparking a rivalry built on contrasting philosophies about power and control.
Enemy Suggestions:
  • Betrayed Friend: Someone who believes Braze wronged them in the past and is now seeking revenge.
  • Merciless Bounty Hunter: A relentless bounty hunter hunting Braze down with no personal stake.
  • Corrupt Master: A former Jedi or Sith who seeks to manipulate Braze and turn him to their cause.
  • Sith Apprentice: A Sith apprentice trying to break Braze's spirit.
Survival Themes:
  • Stranded on a Hostile Planet: After a ship crash or sabotage, Braze and your character find themselves stranded on a hostile planet, fighting for survival against the elements and dangerous wildlife.
  • Escape from a Prison Fortress: Braze and your character must work together to escape from a highly secure prison or fortress, dodging guards and navigating an unfamiliar environment.
  • Surviving a Galactic Storm: During a routine journey, Braze and your character are caught in a massive space storm that destroys their ship. Stranded on a floating debris field, they must work together to find a way home.
Heist/Theft Themes:
  • Heist of a Galactic Treasure: Braze teams up with your character to steal a priceless artifact from a heavily guarded vault. They'll need to plan carefully, navigate through dangerous territory, and face off against other treasure hunters.
  • Breaking into a Sith Fortress: Braze and your character are tasked with infiltrating a Sith stronghold to retrieve stolen Jedi artifacts, all while evading the dark forces lurking within.
  • Undercover Mission: Braze and your character go undercover to infiltrate a crime syndicate or corrupt government organization, using their wits and skills to extract critical information without blowing their cover.
Spiritual/Journey Themes:
  • Pilgrimage to a Sacred Temple: Braze and your character travel to a long-forgotten Jedi temple in search of ancient wisdom, encountering spiritual challenges and testing their connection to the Force.
  • Journey into the Unknown: Braze joins your character on a quest to explore an ancient myth or legend that many consider a fairy tale, leading them into uncharted and mystical regions of the galaxy.
  • Visions of the Force: After a shared vision, Braze and your character set out to discover the meaning behind it, following cryptic clues and facing trials of the mind and spirit.
I'm happy to collaborate on ideas and explore different genres—whether it's lighthearted bonding, tense rivalries, or something more complex. While I'm eager to facilitate other ideas, I'll admit communication isn't my strongest suit, so I prefer partners who are proactive and bring their own energy into the story.

If you're up for some fun, adventure, or personal storytelling (or all of the above!), let's chat and set something up!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom