Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking to dive back in... (Jedi)

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some fun people to write with, now that I'm back and willing to scrape off the rust of my writing skills. Needing to bring my character into the mix of things (and, let's be blunt, I've no idea what's going on with the Jedi, given that the last time I was here, the Silver Jedi were a Major Faction occupying a good chunk of the map!), so help and good writing partners would be much appreciated :)

Jedi right now is primarily the New Jedi Order at the Galactic Alliance. I believe there are a fair number of Silver Jedi lingering around there as well, so you may find yourself a familiar face. There is some new stuff popping up to atm. The Lightsworn is for your more militaristic, dogmatic Jedi if that's your jam.

Jedi right now is primarily the New Jedi Order at the Galactic Alliance. I believe there are a fair number of Silver Jedi lingering around there as well, so you may find yourself a familiar face. There is some new stuff popping up to atm. The Lightsworn is for your more militaristic, dogmatic Jedi if that's your jam.

Sadly not, but I appreciate you bringing me up-to-speed on where the factions are. It was really odd not seeing a Jedi faction on the map, so I figured they'd been sucked into somebody else's gig. Look like I'm probably heading to TGA, but I fully intend to RP with any and all Jedi, 'cause their schismatic differences shouldn't prevent a little mingling here and there...or so I'd imagine.

Kinda sorta on a LOA rn, but I’d love to possibly cook something up once I get back!

All I’ve got is an ex-padawan, turned bounty hunter, turned sad girl with a few dark side tendencies sprinkled in. If that’s your cup of tea.

Teynara Jeralyr Teynara Jeralyr

As mentioned on Discord, I'm happy for us to write together again after so long. Officially, Balun's no longer a Jedi on paper but still loosely follows the values that he was taught while being raised by the NJO and will always have their back. While likely holding a few differences from Tey, I'm sure they could both find common ground. If you're not too busy trying to find your feet in the New Jedi Order (Absolutely advise priority there), give me a shout and we can get a thread started any time. I'm back at work now so the difference between our timezones and what not will make it slow moving, but that's fine by me lol

Teynara Jeralyr Teynara Jeralyr

As mentioned on Discord, I'm happy for us to write together again after so long. Officially, Balun's no longer a Jedi on paper but still loosely follows the values that he was taught while being raised by the NJO and will always have their back. While likely holding a few differences from Tey, I'm sure they could both find common ground. If you're not too busy trying to find your feet in the New Jedi Order (Absolutely advise priority there), give me a shout and we can get a thread started any time. I'm back at work now so the difference between our timezones and what not will make it slow moving, but that's fine by me lol

Slow-moving actually probably works better for me, with the week I've got in front of me! But always happy to thread with you, old friend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom