Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking to explore Dathomir

The Nightsisters of Dathomir heavily interest me, and so does the planet. I would assume that places of high dark side energy would interest a power-hungry apprentice looking to learn more knowledge or even abilities! Sooo any witches looking to get witchy with Sam? We can talk about things in PMs if you prefer, a nice and fun little story would be amazing! I suppose if a pvp thread was wanted we could also work something out lol, Jokes aside I am not fully opposed to a little duel or something, as long as Sam isn't killed. I am also open to say Sam and one or more Dark siders chatting with the witches if anyone else would want to join the ride.

Hit me with that Dathomir exploration thread! There's all kinds of layers here already. Jedi and Sith, maybe working together. Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex bein' involved with em both in some way. Working together, working against each other, begrudging allies against zombies and rancors. Options!
That does sound like it could be interesting, what would really help is having someone GM and or having a witch to rp with, maybe little bits of the story could be Sam trying to convert Iris?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom