Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Order

The standing Order of the Sith, consolidated following the Sith Schism of 864ABY. Led by the Emperor and Dark Lord, Darth Empyrean, it strives to bring Sith dominance to the Galaxy once more.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Major Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Making a return

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
1. Depends on what character or characters you have in mind and what you want to do with them really! Plenty of fun opportunities to be had these days.
2. Nothing but the map I suppose.
3. Posting and being part of the faction is already more than enough!

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

Actually I have something in mind. This character wants to turn on the Sith and be branded a Traitor. I would like for it to be something big. But something enough regardless if it is big to at least someone (Does not have to include death but a nice maiming) and become a rival. Personally I'm be mildly active, nothing SUPER active.

Some back story about Lao. he was born in 720, he is old, no longer believes in the Sith Order and their beliefs, and willing to work against them actively. He has seen a few Empires rise and fall. He wants to walk away with a big bomb. And plans on joining the Mandos. Just want to be clear on my end.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
LaoTzu LaoTzu

I gotcha I gotcha, you can probably find some folks that would serve as a potential rival for ya in our ranks somewhere I'm sure! Maybe part of his betrayal involved messing up something of theirs in particular in addition to whatever physical wounds they get in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom