Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maybe? Maybe.

Not really sure what to say at this point, I've had so much back and forth with this place. But I guess what I can say is this: I came here under the pretense of seeking a new place to RP - a little hobby of mine that I could explore further with other wonderful writers, but over time, that devolved into a sort of farce that got out of hand.

To elaborate further, I'm simply saying that I goofed. Really bad, at that. It's a thing I can only apologize for so many times before nobody wants to listen anymore, a thing which I may have over-saturated with lies and hypocrisy. So what's there to do from here on? Try and hope for the best, even if my credibility as a writer and an active member of this site has been smeared with the countless trolling and general idiocy.

I know this probably won't alleviate any of things that people remember me for, but at least I can maybe try to make new memories - perhaps better ones that don't involve as much meme shenanigans.

Once again, I guess I'm coming back. If we're still in touch on Discord, hit me up.

Cheers, Chaos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom