Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Just wanted to tell you all I love you guys, and hope you all had a great day. I know I did enjoy my time with my family, and I'm also back off LOA. So here I am with my dog wishing you folks a happy holiday!!

1505505_10201093876890779_1667373571_n.jpg

I haven't really experimented with that, seeing as she is an aggressive breed. If anything I just work on her being nice and prepared for any social situation(kids grabbing her ears, jamming their hands around her face and stuff.) @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Darron Wraith said:
I haven't really experimented with that, seeing as she is an aggressive breed. If anything I just work on her being nice and prepared for any social situation(kids grabbing her ears, jamming their hands around her face and stuff.) @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
My dog busted a couple of gums with his paw when he tried to get at the treats we got him for Christmas by accident. Thats about as aggressive as he gets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom