Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mesa Back!

Hey, everyone. Member me?

I'm the girl who was behind the characters Elvira, [member="Carona Totsari"], and @Nellja. I have found myself missing the forums, so I decided to come back and see how it works out. So... here I am!

As for RPing business, I won't be bringing any of my old characters back. I will be creating a single, new one to play with. She is going to be a bit of a merge between Carona and Elvira, particularly Carona, so yeah...

So, hi. xD

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Elvira Congelo"]

Hey you, welcome back! Hope you're well and life has been good to you?

I am sure you'll have loads of offer but I'd love to RP with you - new character or not, I enjoyed meeting you with Connor and thought Elvira rocked so look forward to seeing your new creation.

Just shout if you want to cause some trouble out there. :)

2v952dg.jpg

My apologies, but I don't remember you. But that's okay! I don't remember a lot of things.
Nonetheless, I find your return to be pleasing. I like having more writers on the site.

So,

Welcome back~~~

[member="Elvira Congelo"]

Interesting... I think you left right after I joined the board...

Anyway, I have plenty of fun little alts. Just tell me which one to use, and let's go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom