Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Miktik

NAME: Miktik, or Miki to his friends
FACTION: What faction does your character belong to?
SPECIES: Kushiban
HEIGHT: 1'6" or about 2' when standing on his hind legs.
WEIGHT: How much does your character weight (remember to make it proportional to his/her height)?
EYES: Changes to the color of the person he's looking at, because thats what Kushiban do.
HAIR: He has fur! And it changes color running the gambit between White when he's calm to black when he's agitated.
SKIN: FUR! HE BE A BUNNY
FORCE SENSITIVE: Nope

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths:
1. Mechanic
2. A leap capable of reaching the head of an astromech, or a child's shoulders.
3. Many people don't realise he's sentient. OOO LOOK A BUNNY!
4. The Ability to climb really well.. especially onto the shoulders of a friendly humanoid.
5. Really fast an agile when on all fours, not to mention cute.
6. Cute fluffy, soft, fur. Humanoids can't help but pat him.
7. Floppy articulate ears! OMG He thinks he's people!
8. Big Ole Adorable eyes...

Weaknesses:
1. You could punt him like a football.
2. I mean he's like a foot tall... he can't be that strong. Maybe he could pull a light light person using his teeth and all fours.
3. Once again short... so like I doubt he could reach the pedals on a speeder or whatever. This is a HUGE disadvantege. I mean he can't fly most spaceships, he can't pilot a speeder, he probably has a hard time reaching doornobs...

SHIP:

BIOGRAPHY:
Miktik was born on Kushiban, a planet in the outer rim. He lived in a farming community and was raised to be a famer and a weaver. He detested weaving. Smugglers would occasionally come to the small community to replenish supplies. These smugglers would tell stories of the galaxy. Miktik soon desired a life among the stars, and hitched a ride on one of the smugglers ships. In order to earn his keep he began to apprentice as a mechanic in a local garage. Eventually he was skilled enough to trade his labor for flights on starships and finally he was able to see the galaxy.
KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Good work Darren, you've committed intergalactic racism. *Claps slowly and sarcastically*

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
I know. It's a cool species indeed. I'd have one, and allow him to roam around the house. Y'Know, scare the neighbours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom