Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Min Exoskeleton

Status
Not open for further replies.
mHzBsC0.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: A suit to protect Kimora's skeletal system while in the field
  • Image Source: Marvel Database
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Anti-Blaster
  • Weight: Weightless
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very High
    • Kinetic: Very High
    • Lightsabers: None
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Electromesh suit energy shield
STRENGTHS
  • Energy shield that absorbs blaster fire
  • Thermal gel protects the user's body from most kinetic damage
WEAKNESSES
  • Energy shield runs on temporary power and can be overloaded
  • Thermal gel has a limited lifetime of 24 hours. Must be replaced
DESCRIPTION

The Min Exoskeleton I was a result of countless weeks of tinkering by Kimora Min to create a suit that she could wear in order to work outside of her lab. Her early experiments attracted the attention of the Sith-Imperial Intelligence Bureau who offered her a position should she ever complete her suit. Eventually, Kimora came across thermal gel, a gel used for cocoon pods to protect those inside from the sheer amount of kinetic force from landing. With the thermal gel inside a suit of electromesh, Kimora had created exactly what she would need in order to survive in combat despite her osteogenesis.

Last edited:
T E R R A R I S - C O M M A N D
Factory Judge
Kimora Min Kimora Min

Simple and solid.
  • There is no Sith Empire anymore, the faction's name is "The Sith Order", please edit it.
  • Please link your bio to the Affiliation.
  • And your ratings are underpowered (-3), if you want, you can edit.

MANIAC MANIAC

It says Sith Empire because that is what they were when the armor was created. To say it was Sith Order would be wrong. Unless you feel it terribly necessary to change the name based on solely what they are called now instead of who actually made it, I think it's fine how it is.

Other things have been fixed, though.

T E R R A R I S - C O M M A N D
Factory Judge
Kimora Min Kimora Min

I know this, but the Faction that you link to, it isn't the Sith Empire anymore, so I cannot accept it. What I can suggest, try to find a Codex submission which is affiliated to the TSE, and that is good. Or if you link the planet where it has been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom