Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG More threads for Jedi dropout

Took a bit of an LOA, but I'm back and hungry for threads.

Capris is still one bad decision away from the dark side, and still believes bounty hunting is a defensible career path. I’d like for her to interact with more Jedi or Jedi adjacents but other than that I’m not too picky. She hunts sithpawn. She fights. She makes bad choices. If that interests you, give me a poke.

Took a bit of an LOA, but I'm back and hungry for threads.

Capris is still one bad decision away from the dark side, and still believes bounty hunting is a defensible career path. I’d like for her to interact with more Jedi or Jedi adjacents but other than that I’m not too picky. She hunts sithpawn. She fights. She makes bad choices. If that interests you, give me a poke.

Liam would identify with Capris. He is Lightside leaning, but non-Jedi. He will also be teetering on the edge of the Darkside because of influence of a ritual he has been effected by. His father is a Force-sensitive bounty hunter (never associated with any Force group). If you want to thread I would be open to that.

Liam would identify with Capris. He is Lightside leaning, but non-Jedi. He will also be teetering on the edge of the Darkside because of influence of a ritual he has been effected by. His father is a Force-sensitive bounty hunter (never associated with any Force group). If you want to thread I would be open to that.
Absolutely! Love me some dark-side shenanigans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom