Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG More Threads for Voli

So, I'm breaking out of my 2 month hibernation for some threads! I'm gonna start with Voli since I have the most muse for her! So basically, Voli is a 16-year-old Paddie who has an attraction to all things grim and dark (don't worry she's a good gal. XD). She currently resides in the Jedi Temple but I do want her to make some friends orrivals with other Paddies or basically anyone! I don't have anything specific in mind, I just prefer to go with the flow! If you wanna chat or go on crazy adventures with a Jedi goth now is your chance! :D

So, I'm breaking out of my 2 month hibernation for some threads! I'm gonna start with Voli since I have the most muse for her! So basically, Voli is a 16-year-old Paddie who has an attraction to all things grim and dark (don't worry she's a good gal. XD). She currently resides in the Jedi Temple but I do want her to make some friends orrivals with other Paddies or basically anyone! I don't have anything specific in mind, I just prefer to go with the flow! If you wanna chat or go on crazy adventures with a Jedi goth now is your chance! :D
Here's a jedi paddy! He's far from grim most of the time but definitely open to threading with one who is lol. He's a shapeshifting doctor about as much as he is a jedi padawan.
Rival may be a little harder, he's 'scared straight' so to speak because his father was dark sided and he saw a lot of consequences from that before the jedi picked him up. But jedi stuff or friends would work just fine for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom