Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Murakami, The Black Orchid

Status
Not open for further replies.
G6I2FHV.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: A personal weapon for Elani Zambrano
  • Image Source: Vladimir Somov
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Unknown Atrisian Sith Lord
  • Affiliation: Elani Zambrano
  • Model: Murakami, The Black Orchid
  • Modularity: No

• Production: Unique
  • Material:
    ​Duramentium
  • Resinwood
  • Velmorite

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Possessed - Murakami is possessed by a portion of the spirit of the weapon's original creator, an ancient Atrisian Sith Lord.
Strengths:
  • Always Watching - The spirit trapped within the blade grants the weapon's master a weak form of clairvoyance by whispering sweet nothings into their mind.
  • Black Orchid - The blade's force imbued properties grant enhanced capabilities of the owner's stealth.
Weaknesses:
  • Hunger - The spirit hungers for the blood of others and, when not sated for too long, which is about 2 hours, the blade will begin to feed off the life essence of the one wielding the blade.
  • Defense - The thin blade make deflecting blaster bolts or slugs near impossible.
  • Mind Breaker - The spirit is capable of driving the one wielding the blade to insanity and, at some times, can strongly influence the mind of the wielder to do things unconsciously which the wielder would not be capable of remembering doing.
  • Ysalamir - Ysalamir fields have the potential to weaken the stealth enhancing effect of the blade.
DESCRIPTION

Murakami, named after the black orchid, was once the personal weapon of an ancient Atrisian Sith Lord. This Sith Lord once ruled a bloody empire that spanned across hundreds of planets. Soon, he collapsed underneath the pressure of his power and, with his last breath, he pulled his spirit from his body and transferred it into his most prized possession, Murakami. For centuries, he has resided within this blade, enticing those who come near it's resting place with promises of power without even mentioning the price for accepting the blade.

Note: All effects the blade has on the user are up to the writer on how effective they are.

[member="Elani Zambrano"]

I'm picking up what you're putting down.

Couple of tweaks/questions before I can pass this up:
- Does the Velmorite impart any buffs or is it cosmetic?
- How is this weapon affected by Force Light and Ysalamir fields?
- You have the Sith-Imperial Guild as the Manufacturer, but the description states this was a weapon of an ancient Sith, you're allowed to have the Manufacturer be the ancient Sith in question.

[member="Darth Metus"]

• The Velmorite is cosmetic.
  • It's not really affected by Force Light because it's not alchemy. One would presume that Ysalamir fields would weaken the effect it has on stealth, but that doesn't really matter cause the Ysalamir would cancel out the stealth anyway.
  • I meant to go back and change that, my bad. It's been fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom