Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muse Recharge LOA

I have hit a writer's block and feel I need to step away in order to allow my muse to re-charge and recover. This affects [member="Zak Dymo"] and [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]. My apologies to those that I've been threading with. My posts have been shorter and, well, crappier as I tried to push through, but I'm just out of creative energy at the moment.

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Joshua Ferran"] | [member="Popo"] | [member="OK-3103"] | [member="Tyl Ro"] | [member="Evelin Redstar"]​

[member="Boo Chiyo"] LOAs are great for recharging them batteries and inspiring current and new muses. Read books, watch movies and catch up on this weird dimension called real life.

[member="Boo Chiyo"]

If you need time that is what you need. Another take is tom simply stay with one thread and ignore anytyhing else until you feel ready to finish that thread and move on.
I would hate to see you leave more definately. You bring good stuff the entire board!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom