Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muse Recovery Needed, Time for an LOA

SO ya, last three days have been a pain to write even the most simple of posts. So im going on a LOA. Granted i can never seem to stay away so of course this shouldn't be long. I will continue to reply to Dominions and Faction stuff, as well as the Ball thread i started so no worries there for the Vitae, IR or anyone that joined the Ball on Kesh. Further [member="Lady Kay"], [member="Cronos Aegir"], and [member="Anara Valnor"] i will be replying much more slowly if not at all during the LOA. My apologies and i assure you it should not take long to recover. [member="Kor Salvek"], sorry i haven't responded to our thread yet, you are the first on my list when i do get back. And for [member="Nimue Stormson"] and co. ill be responding as needed to your thread too. (PS [member="Asterion"], i am still interested in kidnapping and can plot if you choose me, that doesn't change with this LOA)

Ill be back to creating enjoyable RPs soon, 2 days at most. After all, id miss all you strange and wonderful people if i took longer than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom