Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MYTHOS WANTS YOU: FOR THE ATRISIAN DREXL RIDER DIVISON

Rapax

R
81028efd20152dce500888d5a00d487e.jpg

MYTHOS REQUIRES RIDERS FOR HIS DREXYL DIVISON LEAD BY NAGA ITESAK HIS APPRENTICE. THESE RIDERS WILL BE THE ONES WHO LEAD THE AIR ASSAULT WITH ATRISIA'S WARRIORS YOU MAY PICK GEAR FOR YOUR INDIVIDUAL DREXYL SHOULD YOU CHOOSE AS WELL AS TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO RIDE THESE BEASTS TALK TO ME FOR MORE DETAILS.

LONG LIVE ATRISIA!!!!!

KEEP IN MIND ALL THESE RIDERS WILL BE AFFILIATED WITH MYTHOS GIVEN THEY ARE A DIVISION OF HIS PLANETARY MILITARY. AS WELL AS TRAINING IN ANY NEW BEASTS WE AQUIRE IN OUR BATTLES

Rapax

R
[member="Kerstas"] the armor your character wears normaly will do fine you dont have to be like the picture.. i used that for poster value lol

Rapax

R
rancors will be delivered when we get ahold of rancors in rp ...as well as wrestleing a drexyl ...if you feel froggy go ahead who knows if you win it might like you :3333 [member="Fabula Caromed"]

[member="Naga Itesak"] [member="Darth Mythos"]

*weighs options* Drexl, rancor. Ugly monster, smelly monster. Big flying creature, big intelligent creature.

I wouldn't mind being a rancor rider first, but if you have a horrendously small number of drexl riders, I'll be willing to do that instead :)

Rapax

R
UPDATE......JAR'KAI ROYAL GUARDS ARE WELCOME TO BE APART OF BEAST DIVISION AND AS SUCH THERE PERSONAL BEASTS WILL BE ARMORED AND GEAREDTO SIGNIFY THERE POSITION AMONG THE OTHER RIDERS

Rapax

R
LAST UPDATE: ONCE 10 RIDERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN SEND ME A PM ILL START A TRAINING THREAD AND WE CAN SET UP THE RIDERS.

Naga Itesak said:
MYTHOS REQUIRES RIDERS FOR HIS DREXYL DIVISON LEAD BY NAGA ITESAK HIS APPRENTICE. THESE RIDERS WILL BE THE ONES WHO LEAD THE AIR ASSAULT WITH ATRISIA'S WARRIORS YOU MAY PICK GEAR FOR YOUR INDIVIDUAL DREXYL SHOULD YOU CHOOSE AS WELL AS TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO RIDE THESE BEASTS TALK TO ME FOR MORE DETAILS. LONG LIVE ATRISIA!!!!! KEEP IN MIND ALL THESE RIDERS WILL BE AFFILIATED WITH MYTHOS GIVEN THEY ARE A DIVISION OF HIS PLANETARY MILITARY. AS WELL AS TRAINING IN ANY NEW BEASTS WE AQUIRE IN OUR BATTLES

I'm not quite sure what it is but...

your application of caps lock seems to be persuading me to want to join.

[member="Naga Itesak"]

After three seconds of afterthought, I've decided that I would much rather be the rider of a drexl, repulsive-looking though they may be.

Rapax

R
allright then...ill start making a list of PC characters for the riders :3 we need now only 9 more then ill fire up a training thread tagging all the rider's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom