Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THEED

Betrayal : PART 1

The planet Naboo and its history are anything but forgotten. A few members claiming to be a part of the council have gathered in the capital city of Theed to discuss the pending meeting with a Jedi, who claims to have possession of classified information regarding a weapon of mass destruction. Receiving interest from the council, a meeting has been set. It has been a few years since the Rebellious rogue Sith Arcubis Kornelius Arcubis Kornelius had been seen. With little known of his former alliances, and what his true intentions are, he became just a star amongst millions within the galaxy.

A wedding celebration also takes place in the capitol streets, as Kara Kornelius and her husband, Private sector commander Var-Sulis Var-Sulis have exchanged vows. Security is at an all-time high, as the celebration commences. But for how long can peace prevail?

(OOC:
This is simply a plot with a bigger story arc with several characters I write. It is only official in my "mind". Feel free to join or DM with any questions about the characters involved : ) )

I opened my eyes slowly upon exhaling, as the room reminded me of Naboo's finest. The interior is draped with silk curtains. The carpeted floor as soft as clouds beneath my feet. The elongated mirror in the bedroom. Looking over to the right, I took a look at my wedding tuxedo. White and gold. Not really my style but, hell, I'm in love. Never thought I'd ever be here. Well, not here, but here at my age. I mean of course I'm dashing! Handsome. All kinds of species want me for one reason or another.

But here I am. Cured fully from the virus that weakened me many moons ago. Slithered my way out of the grasp of the Elysium Empire. Led my own private command sector. Had my own ship. And now, I'd like to retire in the arms of my beautiful Kara Kornelius Kara Kornelius . We've known each other for years now. And she's always been my guiding star amongst the chaos. She remained well hidden too, Secluded from the bounty hunters who would do anything to get to me. Although I have my questions, I am sure they will be answered in time. Nothing like a marriage full of good surprises.

As I stood there, hands on hips like the captain I was. Observing my naked body from the bath I took. I couldn't help but smile.

"Now there's a stud ready to get married!!!" I said with a grin. Then a knock at the entrance to my corridor interrupted my self-admiration. Strutting over casually I knew it could only be one person. The coordinator of the parties involved for our celebration. My good ol' native friend Cooguba.

Opening the entry door i stood there with arms wide. "Cooguba!!!" I exclaimed with a grin

As the Gungan native looked up and down at me quickly, he nodded his head in disappointment.

"I swear, I shall never know what Ms.Kor sees in you sir. Please, do me a favor and put some clothes on. You are in a wedding, not a back alley."

"Oh don't be shy Coo... Its human custom to feel "free" in one's domain." I responded with a chuckle as I walked towards my outfit. "I have twenty-two minutes according to the timepiece to get ready and tie the knot, as we say. I haven't seen or spoken to Kara in a days time. What do you think she feels? Being a person of nobility. Well known amongst the community as a caregiver. Oh and not to mention, Founder of the Younglings advancement program? I think that was the name. But here's the question. Why help young Jedi initiate in a youth program for the development of skills and historical knowledge? She knows how I feel about these supposed demi-gods that abuse their power. And another thing..."

"Sulis.... Your rambling again... This happens when your nervous old friend..."

I looked up quickly as I was putting on my top and realized he was completely right... Damn.... I was nervous.. Scared even.. I haven't been this close to anyone since..... Her ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom