Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need A Break

Lark

Saint of the Damned
So I've already been pretty absent for the past few weeks but I figured I might as well say something about it. For the past few weeks I've been dealing with a lot of stress and anxiety, and I just can't find the motivation to post anymore. Schoolwork has been taking up a lot of my time, and I'm just physically and mentally drained. I thought that Thanksgiving break might give me the respite I needed, but now that it's just about over I'm still pretty on edge and preoccupied with school. I'll probably continue to be absent for the next three or four weeks just to finish up the semester and figure things out. For like the one or two people that I'm in a thread with, I will do my best to keep up. I will be back, hopefully sooner rather than later, but I just need some time away. Thanks for understanding, and I look forward to when I can thread with you all again!

Good luck with the rest of the semester! On the note of stress, though, this is worth a watch/listen:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcGyVTAoXEU[/media]

RL always comes first. We'll see you when things settle. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom