Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Republic Military Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Military of the New Republic is much less concerned on technical ranks than it is the capacity to operate and succeed. Most of what the Military Consists of is standing forces organized into three Legions.

Writers may Submit and recruit custom units under those legions.

Special Forces Units are a Separate Entity together. Your typical Command ranks look like this for simplicities sake.

Grand Arbiter: Basically the Joint commander of Naval and Ground Forces

Arbiter: Commander of the Legion typically or shares command with another. A high powered rank, the top right below the Grand Arbiter

Praetor: A Blooded Commander. Reliable and trustworthy, normally commands a larger force or unit

Optio: A fresh boot or commander Senior Commander. Typically commands a smaller unit. It's up to you, I'll leave it at that.

In the interest of keeping things tidy, I'll just keep these as joint Navy and Ground Forces Ranks.

The Command breakdown goes like this: (Story Fluff)

The President: Top dawg, authorizes wars and actions of the military.

-
-
-

Battlegroup Alpha:

1 Legion.
1 Fleet.

Battlegroup Bravo

1 Legion.
1 Fleet.

Battlegroup Charlie

1 Legion.
1 Fleet.

Again I'll leave the option to you our members to decided what units will be within the legions, or even to flush out the fleets and Legion Composition.

Sandbox style! :)

P.S. I want to see some awesome units, so make them!

New Republic Special Forces

There are two Categories of SF within the NR.

A280_blaster_rifle_-_SWGTCG.jpg

Spectres: Your basic cross-breed of all things black ops and shady. Intel, Guerilla Warfare, Slicing, all the goodies. They play as warriors but double down as secret agent men. Most often they operate in three to four man teams.

(You can submit a team via the Submission thread in the Info Section)

starcraft_terran_ghost_by_vonschlippe-d3cbma9.jpg

Ghosts: When you think of Ghosts think of straight up run and gun killers. These folks have no other job than to be elite shock troopers and a direct action force. Some are Force users that train in stealth to augment their skills. Ghost's rely much more on brutality than Spectres. Get in, kill the bad guys, get out.

(Ghost Units can also be submitted Via the Submission in the Info section)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom