Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Night Witches

Status
Not open for further replies.
CqkHsWn.png

Y7rjv6r.png

6B9Kx8Z.png

• Fleet Name: Night Witches [ Official Designation: 588th Starfighter Regiment ]

• Classification: Starfighter Squadron

• Allegiance: Naboo

• Lead Ship: Night Witch One

• Composition: Night Witch One through Seventeen

• Total Length: 102 meters

• Notable Characters: [member="Mariya Pyne"]

• Ports of Call: Naboo System
U3WWCBW.png

• Strengths:

Rapid deployment.

• Ace pilots.

• System-wide response.

[*]
Weaknesses:

• Ill-equipped for inter-system combat and travel. Berthed at a classified Naboo SDF hangar or system space station.

• Small task force.

Kzy3JxU.png

The 588th Starfighter Regiment, code named Night Witches was formed by former-smuggler and younger sister of [member="Jamie Pyne"], [member="Mariya Pyne"]. Driven by a similar, though perhaps slightly different viewpoint on protecting her home, Mariya joined the Defense Force, sworn to protect Naboo during times of war. Unlike her elder half-sister, Mariya was a much more talented pilot, so much so that she was awarded the recognition of Ace, and appointed head of her own elite starfighter fleet. Consisting of four squadrons, the Night Witches primary mission is system-wide recon and protection. Made up entirely of female ace pilots, they have proven that they are the best aviators born and sworn to Naboo. While one sister is at present the political protector of Theed, the other stands at the ready to protect from the skies above.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7NSUFDHFgg

[member="Ria Misrani"] | [member="Jamie Pyne"]

I like this submission, nice visuals and as a former Factory Judge I don't see much wrong with the equipment either.

But the issue is that the ships aren't approved yet and that's gotta happen before I can stamp this as approved.

Also- please link to Naboo's wikia page in your ports of call, while we wait for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom