Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now there's two of them!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lD_ag67tH3I

Appropriate. My wife is pregnant, which means I'm gonna be a dad! Huh. Exciment and nervousness pretty much sumit all up. What this means! The little I post will be non existant when the baby comes, so I feel like doing something more for the last bit of time I'm gonna spend here. Chaos has been great. Its been bad. Its been ignored for months at a time (well, by me). But once my kid comes into the world I want to spend all my time with them and my wife.

Stay tuned for my many exploits. Hopefully I can actually finish them for once aye?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Ferus"]
Picture yourself a year from now. It's 2AM and your progeny is squirming unhappily on your chest. 'Screw it,' you say, and log into Chaos on your phone. By 8AM you're leading a major faction to war, the spawn has gotten a respectable amount of sleep, and your wife is grateful for the rest. The glory days are ahead, brother. #dadlife

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
[member="Darth Ferus"]
Congrats! :D
I wish you the best of luck in your upcoming life as a father! But I swear, if you don't name one of your children 'Luke' or 'Leia' I'm gonna be annoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom