Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship NZ Tiber I Class Modular Platform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manufacturer: N&Z Umbrella Corporation
Market Status: Open Market
Production: Mass-Produced
Length: High
Width: High
Height: Average
Size: Very Large
6e105b99e67035cf95f96a3a6c213d5b.jpg

Image source: [X]

SHIP MEASUREMENTS

• Length: 1400m
  • Width: 780m
  • Height: 320m
Addendum: These measurements are only for the barebones platform itself, eventual sizes may vary depending on the mock up of the platform and final build up.

STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • ZEUS Mk II [Entirely Optional, can be replaced by other systems/droid Brains, or even left out entirely]: The ZEUS Mk II droid brain and AI allows for the Tiber I class platform to have the majority of its standard functions to be automated and as such allow the ship to be easy to operate as the majority of maintainance, course corrections, etc will be handled by the droid brain/AI, allowing for peak performance at all time.
STRENGTHS
  • Extremely modular: The Tiber I class platform is designed as a basis for a wide range of ships and space stations, though it is delivered with at the very least a fully functional defense system and operational AI, transponder, holonet and sensory systems. It can be made into anything from a large freighter up to a warship, fully utilizing the modularity of the center superstructure to be utilized for a wild variety of purposes.
  • Very robust design: Utilizing the same superstructure elements as the standard warships from the N&Z line ups guarantees that this platform can boast an incredible durability and strength.
WEAKNESSES
  • EMP: Despite the fact that the N&Z has attempted to shield and protect their droid brains within any of the structures and designs that utilize them, EMP in general still poses issues to even simple and effective designs as the Tiber I class platform. Systems can still be fried and the ZEUS Mk II can still be forced to reboot if the EMP was powerful enough, which does turn the full automation into a problem with a skeleton crew.
DESCRIPTION

The Tiber I class modular platform is in essence a ship on itself, but would be hard pressed to be called such without having purpose fittings on it. That was after all the purpose of the N&Z when they engineered and designed this platform, which can be used as a basis for a wide variety of purposebuild ships and stations, anything from a dedicated warship up to a medical station in orbit. The options being practically endless also helped with the platform's goal of reducing costs within the N&Z's shipbuilding business and open up the engineering teams to let their creativity go wild without costs ballooning like crazy.

With recent structural changes within the company, the Tiber I class would allow the company to expand its line ups in the large to very large ship classes, this platform can essentially be used for anything from large star destroyers to battle cruisers and beyond.

There is though still the fact that the platform's specs due to its modularity might be extremely variable as well, making each variation using this platform ends up being rather unique and different from the other, making maintainance somewhat more complicated, especially when these platforms are highly customized.

Out Of Character Info

Intent: To create a solid platform for a multitude of ships to be built on in a variety of specialized classes from freighters to warships, refueling stations and mobile repair platforms.
Permissions: N&Z Umbrella Corporation, HPI Consortium

Technical Information

Affiliation: N&Z Umbrella Coroporation, HPI Consortium
Starship Class: Star Destroyer (1000m-2000m)
Starship Role: Mechanical
Modular: Yes
Material: Plasteel, tungstoid, durasteel, doonium, carbonite, duralium, coloan copper, electrum
Armaments: N/A
Defense Rating: Very High
Speed Rating: Average
Maneuverability Rating:: Average
Energy Resist: High
Kinetic Resist: Average
Radiation Resist: Average
Minimum Crew: 100
Optimal Crew: 350
Cargo Capacity: Very Large
Last edited:
T E R R A R I S - C O M M A N D
Factory Judge
Tertius C. Nargath Tertius C. Nargath

Very cool sub again!
  • I would like to ask you to add the ship dimensions to the template.
  • The "NZ SAP-1A Sensory systems Array" is in the archive, I would like to ask you to link an approved version or remove this from the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom