Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obsession: Part Deux

So I think I've gotten a steadier schedule with work, now that I'm not sick anymore, so I think I can start posting on all those threads I sort of disappeared from. I meant to start again this morning, but I guess sleep takes us all - even if it means it has to make you pass out.

I'll start with [member="Maja Vern"] and [member="Asher Kellan"], I meant to respond to you two right away, and then I'll move on to the rest of them as I slowly close off the threads that are either inactive from prior to my LOA or that I feel are not capable of being posted on without putting too much strain on my time.

[member="Darth Sinna"]

Hope you're feeling better soon. RL is always priority and when that's illness it counts double.

I've been PMing with [member="Judah Lesan Jr."] about working with/working against/killing* him. Let us know how it would fit in with your schedule.

* Just kidding. But remember - just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get you!

So I got over-scheduled at work this weekend, we anticipated at least 120 people today, so I haven't had the time to post anything. Sorry to anyone I promised to post for, I didn't just stop posting because I wanted to. I'll be free tomorrow night, so I will make sure to find time to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom