Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off to Dance, brb

I will be on LOA starting tomorrow to Monday afternoon - time to go dance my butt off at Governor's Ball!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqnXsNyNYiI​

If you need me for anything I'll be checking PM's and invasion things in the mornings, but in the afternoon/at night I'll be bopping around the festival.

[member="Reverance"], [member="Kian Karr"], and [member="Ryan Korr"]: I'll be posting to the invasion from my phone in the mornings, so it won't look fancy anymore and I'll apologize in advance for any hilarious typos courtesy of autocorrect.

I hope everyone has a killer weekend - see you guys Monday!

[member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Nejaa Niynx"] [member="Vrag"] [member="Darth Carach"] [member="Maja Vern"] [member="Darth Raven"] [member="Kiran Vess"] [member="Seanna Vel"]

Matsu Xiangu said:
I will be on LOA starting tomorrow to Monday afternoon - time to go dance my butt off at Governor's Ball!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqnXsNyNYiI​

If you need me for anything I'll be checking PM's and invasion things in the mornings, but in the afternoon/at night I'll be bopping around the festival.

[member="Reverance"], [member="Kian Karr"], and [member="Ryan Korr"]: I'll be posting to the invasion from my phone in the mornings, so it won't look fancy anymore and I'll apologize in advance for any hilarious typos courtesy of autocorrect.

I hope everyone has a killer weekend - see you guys Monday!

[member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Nejaa Niynx"] [member="Darth Carach"] [member="Maja Vern"] [member="Darth Raven"] [member="Kiran Vess"] [member="Seanna Vel"]
Have fun!!! And I promise to only mildly mock any typos ;)

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Matsu Xiangu"] Have a great time.

carlton-dance04.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom