Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Omega goes boom

The Omega Event has come to a close! It was a fun ride, especially since we were able to write a good story together and participate in a board level event as a coherent group.

Congrats to [member="Charlyra Araano"], [member="Symara Tarriq"], [member="Nima Tann"] and Elpsis Elaris (it's ok if I congratulate my alt...right?) for kicking arse and beating up lots of Sith. I'm sure we'll get more chance to do stuff like this in the future. We may be a minor faction, but can still affect things and make our voice heard.

Oh, we heisted a Sith Star Destroyer in an unofficial thread in Omega. Props to [member="Judah Dashiell"] for setting up the thread. You're a cool guy. We're gonna retrofit the ship so that it can provide a potent bastion against possible attacks on Holy Tygara. There's presently a faction thread dealing with the event aftermath, which you're all welcome to join. It shall also serve as a launching point for further plot lines. We haven't forgotten about the space orcs or hearts and crowns.

Oh, and I Codex subbed the darkside nexus that was created during the final battle with the Xioquo. And welcome back, @HK-36. The ropos need you!

The forums have been cleaned up a bit to remove clutter and hopefully make them more accessible for new and old members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom