Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Jedi, One Mandalorian and One Sith

As noted in another thread - and I realized later I should have posted it here in the LFG - I am looking to expand the Sorenn-Syrush name and family. To this end, Amelia Sorenn-Syrush is looking for Royal consorts - and though she's a thing for the women, she'll also accept males if they intrigue her.

The purpose of looking for - as the title states - A Jedi, a Mandalorian, and a Sith is due to their specific cultures and strengths.

Any potential children resulting from this would be matrilineal and taking on the Sorenn-Syrush or -Syrush name.

If you're interested, let us discuss.

I may even contemplate taking on more if there is sufficient interest.

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

There is a very good way to increase power here.

I like this tho, the three opposites each with there own power. Won't be getting involved (we'll see) but I will be keeping an eye on it.

Harley Fenstermacher

remeber it's not personal, just buiness
Looking at this also from a business/relationship perspective it does look like fun, but I do have to ask, what about men who look like woman? Though technically not a Jedi. Also in another thread you where talking about tiering up

I do not know how to respond to that - [member="The Slave"]

The title alone shows you don't fit the bill and if you're interested in the corporation advancement, that has its own thread and such conversation is more appropriate for that thread - [member="Harley Fenstermacher"]

Applying for that Jedi slot if you're still searching. You're not likely to find that "a typical Jedi" since they have their code keeping them from doing anything remotely enjoyable, but I digress. Hit me up if you are still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom