Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion OOC: A Sword-Forged Anew | Raid on Kaas City

Invincible is merely a word.

bIrQ8mq.png

OOC COORDINATION
IC THREAD:
A Sword-Forged Anew

jsZzRdi.png

THE LIGHTSWORN, a militant order of Jedi crusaders, are staging a SURPRISE RAID (as was by design) on Kaas City. This attack comes in response to the SITH ORDER's atrocities during the Siege of Tion. Use this thread to coordinate OOC and find opposition.

Jedi writers: We DID NOT warn the Sith Order OOCly that we were coming. Please keep that in mind when writing and remain respectful and reasonable.

Sith writers: Surprise! Any opposition is welcomed.

Duels and small-scale conflict posting are the name of the game here.

Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex apparently you arent staff my b​
we are small minor faction losers​
with less staff than so​

Last edited:
oh hey... what if this took place while fal was a few months into prison sentence darkside rehab and they brought her out to fight sith? its going to be hell of a reunion between fal and Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr .

how plausible do you think this could be Rik Perris Rik Perris Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr ? I'd be happy to put her in lightsworn temporarily if so.

Rik and Fal vs Malum?
No, no, stay in prison, not really plausible

and I already got friends

There is a joke that I'm not sure you saw due to edits made to OP, but I'm afraid it is. You're mighty handsome though, so I wouldn't mind a chance for that dance at the next get together?

1sTcPZ8.png

Hahahaha I didn't see this, that's amazing.

Looking forward to the next time then.

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

sup nerd? I wanna meet this Sith that Nouqai Veil Nouqai Veil is gonna tell me about... I hear that's you and your fine self.

Certainly intriguing, I'd be down, though it is currently assignment season so my ability to post is slightly stunted for the next little while.

oh hey... what if this took place while fal was a few months into prison sentence darkside rehab and they brought her out to fight sith? its going to be hell of a reunion between fal and Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr or maybe only catching a glimpse of each other.

how plausible do you think this could be Rik Perris Rik Perris Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr ? I'd be happy to put her in lightsworn temporarily if so.

Rik and Fal vs Malum?

Sorry I think I currently am far too oblivious regarding this storyline for me to make heads or tails of the situation, especially as it happened just after the invasion of Tion, so last he heard of Falentra is probably Srina handing her back to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom