Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction [OOC] Echoes of War — GA/DE Junction of Obredaan and Vandelhelm

0P2yL0m.png

HAIuSyi.png

The Battle for Coruscant is over.

An invasion of unbelievable magnitude has shaken the Core and despite the Alliance's pyrrhic victory at Coruscant, the situation is far from under control. The Ecumenopolis is left in ruin, with entire districts torn apart and every structure of significance on the surface damaged or entirely destroyed. Even below the surface, throughout the thousands of levels that span across the planet, intense infernos continue to ravage homes, factories, and entire city blocks once populated by thousands.

In response, the Galactic Alliance has turned its focus from fighting to recovery efforts. Civilians caught in the attack are being relocated, tended to, and rescued from collapsed infrastructure. Survivors of the invading Empire are being searched for as well, to be held captive and interrogated by the SIA, if not outright killed in aftermath battles. But not just the Alliance is making moves following the invasion.

The Empire's fleet is in retreat with Alliance ships on their tail, hoping to regroup with other forces and determine its casualties and next course of action. Deeper within Empire territory itself, political and military leaders come together for the same purpose.

The future is in motion, as both sides plan their next moves.

As per edict of the senat, the Herglic trade fleet will send star galleons with emergency supplies and evacuate civilians. Woe to the Imp Pisaan pak standing in the way!

You know I realize something. When the Eclipse tore through the senate and its district when ascending the DE not only killed a lot of GA soldiers and citizens(those who still present), but also a great many of their own stormtroopers. Apparently their high command didn’t see fit to inform those troops of that certain detail. In my opinion that contributed to their defeat planetside.

You know I realize something. When the Eclipse tore through the senate and its district when ascending the DE not only killed a lot of GA soldiers and citizens(those who still present), but also a great many of their own stormtroopers. Apparently their high command didn’t see fit to inform those troops of that certain detail. In my opinion that contributed to their defeat planetside.
Ah, yes, the Empire and its high command famous for their benevolence and kind heart.

Kybo Ren

Pirate of the Stars, Knight of Ren
if there are any Dark Empire dogfighters or fleeters interested, Shar Sieu Shar Sieu can lead a GA B-Wing pursuit force on Objective 3!

for Kybo Ren Kybo Ren he's fleeing coruscant with ill-gotten gains (jedi treasures). any small fleeters or boarders or Jedi wanna chase him, lemmet know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom