Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of town for a while

I'll be away from today till Saturday on music business, so I'll have to resort to using my phone, and infrequently. This means lots of crappy posts are a-coming until I can get my hands on a computer again. This also means it'll be really tough to get said crappy posts in, so I thought I might as well post it here.

So, in the spirit of high school, this effects these people:

[member="Joza Perl"]- That one popular kid that you have to work on a project with
[member="Lady Kay"]- That one really nice kid that leads Student Council
[member="Darlyn Excron"]- That one kid that wants to be a police officer just so they can beat people up legally
[member="Hyori Tal"]- That one goth chic you know has a heart buried deep in there somewhere
[member="Ryss Ankarr"] and the Rancors- Your new friend group that's run by a person that was homeschooled for a while
@Jynx- That one kid you don't know too well, but helps you get over a wall in your life

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Ghorua the Shark"]

Crappy posts on phones? :p I post from my phone most of the time. I get so little laptop time, that I have to use my phone.

Have fun! And remember to save your voice for our project too ;)

And yay! I lead the student council! :D

[member="Ghorua the Shark"]

That is surprisingly accurate to the character.

Probably not the best time to tell you then I am actually in the process of learning the stuff i need to become an officer in real life then huh? *chuckle*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom