Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Ranged Weapon [PKA] Voidbringer Mine Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Market Status: Closed Market
Production: Limited
Weight: Average
Size: Average
Marshal, Journeyman Protector
view01.jpg
Source

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Simple design
STRENGTHS
  • Capable of immense destruction at battlefield range
WEAKNESSES
  • Inaccurate
  • Indiscriminate damage
  • Single shot weapon, must be carefully reloaded between shots
DESCRIPTION

Though they had made some more standard infantry fare for the market with their pistols, rifles, and artillery systems, PKA had yet to develop anything that might be considered exotic or dangerous on a comparable scale. The project which produced the Voidbringer weapon corrected this oversight.

Developed using certain Yuuzhan Vong biotics provided to Clan Rodarch in secret by Clan Larraq, borne from a dying worldship in deep space, the launcher is a simple but deadly adaptation. Configured much like a standard rocket launcher, the launcher fires deadly singularity mines capable of indiscriminate destruction.

Due to the nature of the weapon the aiming and firing mechanisms are somewhat crude, but these are tradeoffs for the potential destruction which it is capable of causing.

The weapon fires one mine at a time, propelled by pressurised gas. This mechanism is essential to prevent premature detonation of the mine which would be catastrophic. The mines are quite sensitive and detonate on contact, producing a short duration singularity with an event horizon approximately two meters in diameter.

Out Of Character Info

Intent: Creating a deadly and dangerous weapon for Mandalorian Protectors
Image Source(s):
Canon Link: N/A
Permissions: N/A

Technical Information

Affiliation: Panther's Arsenal (Keldabe), Mandalorian Protectors
Model: N/A
Modular: No
Effective Range: Battlefield
Rate of Fire: Single Shot
Material: Durasteel, Technical Components
Ammunition Type: Mine
Ammunition Capacity: Tiny
Damage Output: Extreme
Recoil: Average
Ranged Class: Other
Last edited:
T E R R A R I S - C O M M A N D
Factory Judge
Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch

Another cool sub, I love the design! Here too the image source is a problem, I would like to ask you to add it to the template (for example under the main picture). Thank you for your understanding. And your ratings are overpowered (+2), please fix this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom