Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pondering a Return

Vereshin

V
Hey friends, I've been having a bit of a rough time IRL. Writing a novel has just about driven me mad, just like it did the last time and I really need to write something less demanding. So I'm thinking about returning to the one place I ever felt balanced, that being RP.

What's been happening on the Sith side of things? Do any of the folks I was in threads with still want to continue said threads?

[member="Darth Abyss"], [member="Darth Excidium"], [member="Darth Cremaetus"], [member="Auron Song"]

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
Welcome back!

And yeah, we've been slowly pushing along. Mostly just odd threads around TSE obligations. But hey, if you want to continue some of our older threads (which have dwindled down to myself and Olrunn), feel free - having a fresh addition returning is always welcome to old threads!

Currently we have some missions taking place here. If you're inclined, feel free to bring yourself in, and just claim background status until now.

Other than that, the Magus have steadily been growing - so that's awesome!

Vereshin

V
[member="Darth Excidium"] I'd love to continue those two threads. I'm looking for any way I can get involved again.

[member="Darth Cremaetus"] Great! I'll let you make edits to your post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom