Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Posting Peeve(s)

So, I operate under a couple of different characters at a time-
  • Vergessen Contii
  • Dice Thorne
  • Hit²
  • Sha'ri Sorkh
  • The Nobody
  • The Man Between the Static
I also work in a security based role with a very invasive roster OOC. I'm only a mere mortal, so there's always the potential that I forget to reply to somebody's post towards one of my characters.

This is an open invitation to TELL ME if I haven't replied to you in a while. I will not take offense to it; I wont think you're bothering me. There's probably a reason why I haven't responded, and it's probably because in the confusion of work-related responsibilties and the multitude of threads I operate RESPECTIVE of each character - I have forgotten to respond to your individual post.

Only reason I bring this up is because I've had some individuals in private "confront" me about periods where I am unresponsive. Mind you, this is a period of around a week or so max. Like, how about you juST REMIND ME, I'M ONLY HUMAN DANG IT! Just had to say that.

Here's a small addendum: there's no malice behind the first post. I understand the complexities of life will put reigns on our free time - if my tardiness is a genuine disruption in your own routine, or it makes you feel any certain way that you need to address, please let me know. Open communication is important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom