Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Potentially Back on a Regular Basis!

Hello! I really apologize for my absense! Honestly life has been so hectic that getting to play here became impossible to do. But it has been on my mind! I took a quick peek and there's been a few changes for me to learn, ha ha!

I am looking into working this into my daily schedule again. In the meantime I need to sort out whether or not it is best to just start all over again or to continue with what I started.

Any tips for a returning newbie? Ha ha!

Liin Terallo Liin Terallo

Welcome back!

If there are any factions (groups) that take your fancy, they can often be the easiest way to jump into stories and get involved. For me, I wanted to try something slightly different with Balun so I focused on building him up as a character with a couple small private threads before looking into getting active within factions. Catch up with the writers you had threads with, see what they've been up to since you've been gone and perhaps they'll have suggestions too.

What kind of stories are you into? What do you enjoy doing most when writing a character?

Balun Dashiell Balun Dashiell I hadn't gotten involved with the major factions in the past. I didn't write a warrior forcey, and her planet is in uncontrolled space. It's difficult to just jump into and insert myself into something that's years old. I know perfectly well that there are cliques and inner circles that keep themselves busy, ha ha!

I have been looking for the handful of people that I used to write with. So far there is two, ha ha! It seems as though others may have gone.

I am a fan of political intrigue and mystery, thrillers and surprises! I may try to write a forcey, but she'll not be much of a warrior, ha ha! I am not very confident in writing out physical duels, ha ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom