Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Prea Victoriss

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably_the_sexiest_seras_victoria_screenshot__by_alucardserasfangirl-d5pchjs.jpg

Credit goes to the makers of Hellsing Ultimate

Name: Prea Victoriss (I apologize in advance, but this is all I could think of)
Loyalties: Charlotte Homura
Role: She is a sister to Charlotte
Development Threads:
Age: 22 (technically 6, but rapidly aged by cloning tank)
Species: Energy Vampire
Force-Sensitive: Yes
Appearance: 1.7 meters, approximately 110 pounds, blonde hair in a ponytail/twin ponytail, red eyes with an eerie glow to them, pale skin, a blood red uniform with a red and black shield on the front with black stockings and shoes.
Personality: Flirty, tends to be very open about sexual or uncomforting topics, and especially open about draining people's energy... She is not always flirty however, as when she dislikes someone, she really lets them know by attacking them.
Weapon of Choice: Two heavy blaster pistols
Wealth: A few thousand credits (like Charlotte)
Combat Function: If Prea wound up in combat, she'd either rely on the teamwork of her and Charlotte or try to shoot holes into her target then drain their energy.
Skills: Force Drain and Force Grip
Notable Possessions: A single lightsaber and a broken holocron of Force Choke
Other Notes: The first sister to Charlotte I'm making.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Charlotte Homura"]

Apologies for the wait I had to consult and do some research double checks.

In the comic Energy vampire feed from the psychic energy in the case of star wars psychic abilities is the force itself and they are using drain. This is a force ability and so she needs to be force sensitive.

How did she come to have the holocron whether it is broken or not isn't as important as where she got it and how.

Didn't know the force sensitive part, and she has the holocron used and broke it so no one else could use it, however the way she broke it is simple to fix as she broke off a single piece. As for how she got it... I'd say Circe gave it to her 1 year before she was freed by Charlotte, but idk if Circe would even HAVE had the holocron to give

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
I do not like the method of getting the holocron but seeing as it is broken and unusable except as a paperweight. The issue might not be a problem.

smiling_pinkie_pie_approved_stamp_by_9qsm78-d4t0t3y.png

It looks good, approved pending secondary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom