Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Pretzel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manufacturer: Defiance Consolidated Multipurpose Manufacturing
Type: Consumable
Market Status: Open Market
Production: Mass-Produced
Weight: Very Light
Size: Small
In Umbris Potestas Est
BrezelnSalz02_%28cropped%29.JPG

Image Source: Wikimedia

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • It's bread covered in lye before baking to give it that firm and smooth brown texture.
  • Can be made hard or soft.
  • Can have different savory or sweet toppings.
STRENGTHS
  • Delicious
  • Relatively cheap
WEAKNESSES
  • Carbs
  • Possible diabeetus if consumed in excess by anyone except Fatty Fatty
DESCRIPTION
In celebration of the terraforming of Ord Mantell from desolate junkyard world to paradise planet and tourist attraction, a portion of the world's first annual grain harvest was kept aside to be offered to the planetary population as a new form of foodstuff. Claimed a blessing from the goddess Onrai or Via, not to be confused with the masquerader using those names who actually came up with the idea of the bread, the pretzel was created. While its conventional "crossed arms" form emulates the position of prayer for typical worshippers of the goddess, the pretzel was made in numerous forms that were provided to everyone at the planetary celebrations - and beyond. On Ord Mantell, the "traditional" soft devotional pretzel is sold on sticks at bakers, and is sometimes carries around by worshippers on necklaces, to be enjoyed after devotional prayers. Pretzels can be made large, small, hard, soft, sweet, or savory. The important part is that the dough is washed with lye, a substance made from the ashes of burned wood, before baking, causing the outside of the bread to become firm and have a dark brown coloration. Sweet pretzels are often eaten with various icings, sugars, or toppings, while savory pretzels are often either simply salted or served with sauces for topping.

Out Of Character Info

Intent: To make a better type of pastry people can carry on sticks/necklaces and eat.
Image Source(s):
Canon Link: N/A
Permissions: N/A
Primary Source(s):

N/A

Technical Information

Affiliation: Anyone
Model: N/A
Modular: Yes
Material: Flour, water, lye, toppings
Last edited:
T E R R A R I S - C O M M A N D
Factory Judge
Onrai Onrai

Yumm, I love all of them! And now I am hungry... Because the Image source field is not working currently, I would like to ask you to add the image link to the template, others usually put it under the main image. Thank you for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom