Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prost! Off to Oktoberfest

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
I'll be taking an LOA from the 20th to the 28th as I'll be flying to Germany to attend Oktoberfest. My activity will be dismal in the days leading up to my actual LOA as I've plenty of things to wrap up in person before taking off. I'll do my best to get into the Incursion event as soon as possible upon my return.

I'll be reachable via Discord or PM, though don't expect my usual prompt response.

Affected writers: [member="Isamu Baelor"], [member="Aster Rose Baelor"], [member="Coci Heavenshield"], [member="Thurion Heavenshield"], [member="Krayzen Dratos"], [member="Rhan Elysar"], [member="Janeth Farr"], [member="Evoros"], [member="Rolf Amsel"], etc.

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
Back! Fantastic time (from the parts I do remember). Will be taking a few days to catch up on work and recover my muse for writing, then will try to leap head first into it everything again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom