Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Protectorate Missions

So I'm taking a leaf out of the Republic's playbook and organizing a list of missions that folks can work to complete. Some of these will be easy, others will be hard. Some will benefit the faction, others will lead to promotions.

There won't be too many to start, but I'll get out more as I think them up, and I'm certainly open to having suggestions PM'd to me.

Mission: In Hearts and Minds
Mission Location: Any Protectorate World
Difficulty: Easy
Mission Objective: Its important that the people of the Protectorate see their defenders in times of peace, to show them that we are ever vigilant and safeguarding their homes. Defense demonstrations, parades, recruitment drives - Win the hearts and minds of the people and we will weather all attacks.

Mission: Calm Before the Storm
Difficulty: Easy - Moderate
Mission Objective: Our enemies are closing in and we need to be ready for them. Rally the local militia, plan evacuation routes, stockpile munitions, set up static defenses and traps. Do whatever it takes to ready the world for invasion.

Mission: Boys and Toys
Difficulty: Easy - Difficult
Mission Objective: Our enemies are ruthless and cunning. They will never stop looking to invent new ways to kill us. It's only fair that we return the favor. Find a weakness and develop an exploit. This could be the key to saving lives.

Mission: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly
Mission Location: Any Protectorate World in the Outer Rim
Difficulty: Moderate - Difficult
Mission Objective: There are pirates looking to take advantage of the war time and have begun raiding military convoys in the Outer Rim territories for weapons, vehicles, relief supplies; anything they can get their hands on. Find and destroy them.

Mission: Do No Harm
Difficulty: Moderate - Difficult
Mission Objective: A virulent plague has struck one of Protectorate worlds. We are not sure if its natural or manufactured. Quarantine the infected, develop a cure, and if possible discover the source of the outbreak.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Ayden Cater"]
Boys and Toys
We need to develop a way to counter that new vong armor that the One Sith has made that is resistant to bofors pollen.

Ava Solborne

A
I would like to do the In Hearts and Minds mission.

However, are these missions here meant to be solo or group missions? If group, then would anybody want to help out a bit? The thread would probably take place on Kro Var.

[member="Jenna Templar"]

Sounds like a great idea. [member="Feena Mason"] might be interested in helping you, or could point you to another Protectorate healer that could give you company in the thread.

Tanalth

Crazy Never Looked this Good
[member="Feena Mason"] Perfect. We try to heal who we can while finding a cure but we also deal with finding out if the source is man-made or not. Should be interesting actually. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom