Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quarter 3 Ends this Week.

So I was doing pretty good for awhile this Quarter, with all B's and an A (the best I've had in a long while), but last week or so two of my B grades dropped to high C's, and then I was sick two straight days before a long weekend.

Needless to say, I have a shi'ite ton of work that I've neglected to do in favor of Chaos posts (and girlfriend time ;)), and as the unbreakable of Procrastinator I have to figure out a way to bullcrap my assignments tonight to make sure I at least maintain my grades, and hopefully by the end of the week change those two C's back into B's.

Due to that (it's gunna be hard), I'm going to be putting Chaos on a back burner for the most part.

I'll maintain some of the major stuff (Acolyte Duel, Chiloon Rift, An Old Friend), but it likely won't be super consistent.

Also, don't be surprised if I completely ignore my "LOA" like a moron and shoot myself in the foot grades wise, and then suffer a lack of girlfriend time :(

So if you ever see one of my alts in the "Top Poster's Today" category (like it is today with Zambrano the Hutt) kick me in the rump and tell me to do my work damn it!

Cheers! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom